- Small surprise on arrival.
- A cozy comfortable holiday home in the hamlet Buissonville near Rochefort in the Belgian Ardennes.
The house is well situated to make nice trips in the Ardennes:
- Rochefort: tourist train, castle ruins
- Durbuy, the smallest town in the world, outdoor activities, descent of the Ourthe
- La Roche-en-Ardenne: Castle ruins, museum IIWO
- Dinant: Citadel and descent of the Meuse
- Han-sur-Lesse caves, wildlife park, kayak trip
- Of all kinds of outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking, mountain biking can make.
The cottage is located 5 minutes, by car, from restaurants and shops.
- The house is fun for the kids with outdoor games for children, a set pool in the garden during the summer months and the trickling brook in the back yard, closed to the young ones
- Fireplace inserts, firewood included.
- Wifi Internet connection.
- The cottage is equipped with every comfort, two TVs, central heating, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dog (pet) welcome - Hermetically enclosed garden
- The holiday sleeps up to 9 people, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Convince yourself with a visit to the website (provided with a zipper photos). Prices range please visit our website.
The prices are ALL-IN (oil, electricity, water, firewood and final cleaning), so no statements or surprises upon departure.
Rue Gobinette 4a, 5580 Buissonville Rochefort.